ummm, yes please
Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- 2 /1/2 cup oats (old fashioned kind, not quick cooking)
- 1 single serving cup of plain low fat greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sweetener of choice, I used the real stuff: sugar! or 2 tbs stevia sweetener
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 bananas (I only used one but realized it needed at least one more)
Important: The paper liners don’t work well when baking with a base that does not include flour, they always seem to stick to the paper. I sprayed the muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or you can use foil cupcake liners or a silicone muffin pan.
Let the Baking Begin!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray tin with non-stick cooking spray or line 12 muffin tins with silicone or foil liners, (or just use a silicone muffin pan).
2. Place all of the ingredients, including bananas in a blender or food processor, and blend until oats are smooth.
3. Divide batter among cupcake liners, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
4. Most importantly: Enjoy!!!
How good do these look?!?!?!